Dream Job ESSAY

                  Since childhood, it is my dream to be an architect. I've admired intricate buildings and structures since I was a young. I've always admired a well-designed home since I believe that home is where the heart is. But during my junior year in high school, I made up my mind, I wanted to study business that's why I choose ABM strand. My mother work is food vendor. Every weekends I help her to work, her business is to sell drinks, street foods like kikiam, fishball, qwek-qwek, squidballs, chicken balls, sandwiches like egg sandwich and burger sandwich, pancit canton, etc. The environment was very natural and energetic. As I got older and began to learn more about it, it felt like something that was suited for me, which is why I want to choose this career in college. My major that I want in college is Business Management and my dream job is to become a Marketing Manager. 


                As my future career, I want to work as a Marketing Manager. A Marketing Manager is someone who oversees and directs the promotion and advertising of a company's products. Marketing Managers would have to plan and create campaigns. They also plan how the product will be communicated to customers, and they are in responsible of ensuring that the campaigns are both on budget and profitable. Being a marketer means engaging with new people on a regular basis, making it an ideal career for someone who enjoys interacting with others. Not only will we meet new people on the market, but we will also encounter interesting clients. It's all about getting our message out there and persuading people to buy our goods or service. As a result, we must get to know people and learn what makes them tick. I need to get a bachelor's degree and to go to a four-year college or university to become a Marketing Manager. I would be a good Marketing Manager because I love to travel, I am organized and neat, and I love to communicate with others.  


             Marketing is the industry where my creativity is most appreciated and utilized. To beat the competition, I must not only adopt fresh and effective ways, but also think outside the box. To pierce through the noise of competing messages, marketing messages must be refreshed, reinvented, and modified on a regular basis. I need to continuously learning new ways to approach problems and think outside the box, and complacency is not an option. New ideas and people willing and able to develop new perspectives and approaches are always welcome in the marketing industry. I can use my creativity in a variety of ways. I will learn new things, enhance my skills and also I will interact with others and share our ideas in the future. This dream job I can achieve it and I will become a good Marketing Manager in the future.

Comments