Worksheet 8

The subject "Work Immersion" is helpful to students because it teaches us things that we can use now or in the future. As an incoming college and soon to be we will work on our desired jobs in the future, the Work Immersion subject has given me a more knowledge and we did a lot of things in this subject.  We also attend the Immersion webinars and some of the information that said in the webinar is new to me. The knowledge we gain in this subject is beneficial to us that we can use it in the future. I can applied my knowledge I learn to my college and apply a job.

 

            In this Work Immersion subject, we were required to make our resume, application letter, dream job essay, and reflection that we learn in Immersion webinar we attend. I have so many information and knowledge I gain in this subject. They have advise to us of how to start our resume, tips on how to answer the questions in the interview, and the decision making of what course you will take in college. This useful knowledge I learn in this subject is beneficial to us. In this Work immersion enables us to acquire and develop the skills of teamwork, communication, attendance and punctuality, productivity and resilience, initiative and proactivity, judgment and decision making, dependability and reliability, attitude, and professionalism. These are the skills that will help us in the future when they got our careers or businesses. I had previously attended a business management webinar about the career opportunities of our course. Now I have a knowledge of the career opportunities of my course that I will take in my college and I can apply my new knowledge and skills in the future.

 

             Personally, the knowledge and skills I mentioned will help me in the future when I get my job to have a high-income salary. Also, these skills will help me to be more professional as I grow. I am thankful to my work Immersion teacher and also the speakers in our Immersion webinar for teaching me lessons that will be useful and helpful as I got college and have a job. Again, I am thankful to them that I have learned something about career jobs, resume, application letter and this skills and new knowledge I can apply it to my future job application.

 

Comments